ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) can have a significant social impact on patients’ lives, causing disruption at school, work, and in relationships. ADHD can significantly reduce the quality of life of children, adolescents, and adults alike. Join Dr. Sutherland, and her guests, play therapist Dr. Yolanda Fountain, and Dr. Tracy Gibbs, Chief Scientific Advisor for VASAYO as they discuss ADHD and provide helpful information on how it looks along the developmental spectrum and in different settings, and various treatment protocols and all natural supplements that can be helpful.
Elevate Cognitive Function
Core Complete Multivitamin
Enjoy Healthy Rejuvenating Sleep
- Thriving with ADHD Workbook for Kids: 60 Fun Activities to Help Children Self-Regulate, Focus, and Succeed by Kelli Miller LCSW MSW
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary “Executive Skills” Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- The Survival Guide for Kids with ADHD Paperback by John F. Taylor Ph.D.
- Parenting ADHD Now!: Easy Intervention Strategies to Empower Kids with ADHD by Elaine Taylor-Klaus PCC CPCC and Diane Dempster MHSA CPC PCC
- Mindful Parenting for ADHD: A Guide to Cultivating Calm, Reducing Stress, and Helping Children Thrive (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) by Mark Bertin MD
- Taking Charge of ADHD, Third Edition: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents by Russell A. Barkley
- Thriving with Adult ADHD: Skills to Strengthen Executive Functioning by Phil Boissiere MFT
- The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps by Melissa Orlov and Edward M. Hallowell
Licensed Professional Counselor, Registered Play Therapist and Supervisor, Approved Clinical Supervisor, National Certified Counselor, and Child Parent Psychotherapy Provider (currently in training)
(678) 395 4965
Areas of Specialization: play therapy, sandtray therapy, grief, and trauma
Dr. Tracy Gibbs – Chief Scientific Advisor – VASAYO