Legacy Changers Counseling Center
We offer both face-to-face and telemental health counseling services
for children, adolescents, individuals, couples, and families.
The LEGACY CHANGERS COUNSELING CENTER is a division of The Legacy Consortium (TLC) which is a non-profit organization providing services to the community with the goal of building strong youth, young adults and families.
Through the LEGACY CHANGERS COUNSELING CENTER division, we serve:
- Families who experience high levels of conflict and who desire to improve how they get along with each other
- Couples who desire peace, not conflict in their marriage
- Parents who identify that their children are struggling with behavioral and emotional issues and realize they need help learning how to manage them and have positive outcomes
- Parents and children who struggle in the parent-child relationship and who desire to make the relationships stronger.
- Youth and young adults who desire to learn skills for healthy interpersonal interactions and growth in family relationship development skills, leadership skills, peer and intimate relationships skills, mental health and emotional stability, and healthy leisure activity
Through its divisions, THE LEGACY CONSORTIUM (TLC) provides interventions and programs that promote:
- Peaceful relationships in families
- Healthier and happier youth and young adults
- Improved emotional connections between children and parents
- Youth and young adults who will be leaders in their schools and communities
We are an organizational collaborative known for excellence and omnipresence in the development and implementation of initiatives that focus on the holistic healing of multicultural and underserved communities, resulting in generational family healing and a more stable society within one generation.
We transform and strengthen multicultural individuals and family legacies through the omnipresent and easily accessible delivery of cutting edge services focused on the 5 key areas of youth and family skills development, emotional and mental wellness, financial literacy and wealth-building, leadership development, and community wellness (human trafficking).